Once your order has been processed and is ready to be shipped, we will send you an email with the shipping details.
This will include a tracking number that will lead to the website of the shipping carrier responsible for delivering your package. Here, you can see when you can expect delivery and additional information on the status of the order.
For the free postal shipping option in the EU, the tracking process can be a bit confusing, so here is a quick guide on how to find your tracking info:
- Find the shipping confirmation email, stating that your order has been shipped. This email includes a tracking link and a TYP-number.
- Open the tracking link, that leads you to the "Track Your Parcel" page
- Select your country in the list, enter your TYP-number (not the MW-order number!), and your postal code.
- You should now be re-directed to a new page where you can find all the information regarding your shipment, including the distributor, your distributor tracking number, and a direct tracking link from the distributor.
- Please be aware that it can take a couple of days before the direct tracking link is activated.
ATTENTION: We expect delays on delivery of up to 10 days, due to high demand during Black Friday Week and the current COVID-19 situation.