Let us help you find your package!
The solution should be in one of the 6 steps below:
1) Verify the delivery address. By either signing into your MessyWeekend account or by looking up your order number, you should be able to see your delivery address.
2) Look for a notice of attempted delivery in your mail.
3) Look around all entrances of your property. Your package might have been hidden by the courier to prevent it against theft or weather damage.
4) Talk to your family, roommates, or neighbors. They might have received the package on your behalf.
5) Contact your local postal courier. Sometimes the package might appear as delivered when it is still in transit.
6) Wait 36 hours. If you still haven't recieved your package 36 hours after the expected delivery date, then you should file a missing package claim. That claim should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.