Let us help you find your package!
The solution should be in one of the 6 steps below:
1) Verify the delivery address. The delivery address you provided in included in the confirmation email we sent you.
2) Look for a notice of attempted delivery in your inbox/mailbox.
3) Look around all entrances of your property. Your package might have been hidden by the courier to prevent it against theft or weather damage.
4) Talk to your family, roommates, or neighbors. They might have received the package on your behalf.
5) Contact your local postal carrier. Sometimes the package might appear as delivered when it is still in transit.
6) Wait 36 hours. If you still haven't received your package 36 hours after the expected delivery date, then you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.